Metadata Management Platform
Product Development and R&D
Led extensive research and development at Awesomeness prior to building the platform to understand the business problem, develop a rich picture for the movement of metadata across the company, and define the product features and necessary integrations.
Ethnography, contextual inquiry, competitive analysis, proof-of-concept prototyping.
- No central location for all metadata produced across the company.
- Inconsistent and static metadata spread across external services and spreadsheets.
- Inability to track performance across platforms and seasons without identifier.
- Inefficient workflows between production, content operations, licensing & distribution, and delivery & publishing.
- Centralize metadata across all platforms in one simple interface.
- Integrate the platform with external services bi-directionally for near realtime syncing.
- Auto-generate unique IDs for syncing, tracking, and analysis.
- Deliver, publish, market & sell content more efficiently.
Pilot is one of a suite of products I have built for Awesomeness. It is core infrastructure for media delivery. A responsive web app that seamlessly integrates with external services, keeps metadata in sync, and generates unique IDs to track assets across other platforms.